Amiko alien shd-8900, which softc?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 404 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi
    I would like to use my amiko alien shd-8900 with hdmu 1667 firmware to connect whith a cccam server, in this case the other user use a cline. Sameone can help me with softcame to use? And settings please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• You need to use OSCam to connect to a CCCam server.

There are plenty of reading you can do in the OSCam section which will get you set up in no time. Please have a go, if you cannot get it working post your configs and we will go from there.

Nano

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!