HELP someone please...my DM500HD wont work after trying install image and bootloader?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,246 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have a clone DM500HD sim2.10 box that is not working anymore after i have triet to install higher bootloader (#84 from "79) and pathed #84 image?? when i go to the Flash webpage for the box and choose "device info" it still says bootlader version is #79...so i dont know if i do this correct or not...could some friendly sole please help me out here?? Thank you very much in advance...

• If worst comes to worst you can always get a better SIM card.

If you get an A8P sim you can use original images on your DM500HD or you can try even a Ferrari SIM card which works with the Ferrari modified mages

Satfools sell SIM cards for all the Dreambox range.

Nano

• hi @Nano...thank you for this advice...i didn't know that i could buy another type of simcard for the box, pretty okay i think. BUT is it okay easy to get images here from this site for the A8P simcard or the Ferrari sim?? -Just so i know before buying a new simcard :) :)

• @inspiral...i have tried this many times know...without succes at all :( and also no succes with other versions of bootloaders, so thats why i am conserned about the box or the simcard of the box. But thanks for your feedback anyway mate! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!