Adding Subtitles in .srt form vix image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,974 times. The last Post () by unibiggle.

• I have a tv series on my hdd and have the subtitles in .srt form on the hdd too. Is there anyway to get them to show when i play the episodes?

At the moment on the subtitle menu it just says embedded and just shows chapter numbers where the subs should be

Thanks

• You need to ensure the .srt files have exactly the same file name as the media file except for the .srt bit. For example if you had movie1.mkv the subtitle file needs to be movie1.srt To make sure they are turned on press the button second from the left in the first block of 4 buttons from the top (under the tv standby). You should see SRT file or something like that, it needs to have an 'X' next to it. If not press ok and then they should work.

• You need to ensure the .srt files have exactly the same file name as the media file except for the .srt bit. For example if you had movie1.mkv the subtitle file needs to be movie1.srt To make sure they are turned on press the button second from the left in the first block of 4 buttons from the top (under the tv standby). You should see SRT file or something like that, it needs to have an 'X' next to it. If not press ok and then they should work.

Worked a treat. Thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!