amiko alien and hard disk usb

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 709 times. The last Post () by boxerman23.

• Hello everyone, yesterday I bought a new hard disk to 1TB of toshiba but can not format it from dec (the usb is 3.0). I installed the latest HDMU and even if the hard drive is recognized when I try to format it after a while I get the error message: "timeout elapsed"

someone can help me?

• use a partition manager on a pc / laptop and format to ext3 , worked for me, ON the HDMU image after connecting Hard disk use ftp to find its location, initially i found mine at (autofs/sda2) it can be left there just remember to alter the recording paths from system menu. There is a plugin on this forum to allocate paths for you using the existing (media/hdd) path. Hope this helps

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!