Need help setting up cams on HDMU images

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,102 times. The last Post () by h4x0rm1k3.

• Hi all, I need some help with setting up a cam on HDMU images. I have tried literally everything over the past 3-4 days to get at least 1 HDMU image working and for the life of me I just can't get them to clear channels! I can get all the FTA channels no problem so it's not that, I can also set up cams perfectly fine on other images but no matter what I do on a HDMU image it just doesn't seem to work! I've even tried copying the folders from 1 working image to another with no luck either!

I really want to try out a HDMU image 'cos all the others seem to have pixelation, freezing issues of some kind (spark works fine so it's not my 'gift') and i'm hoping that maybe HDMU will work for me where others fail because at the moment i'm starting to regret buying an Enigma2 box (or at least the alien 8900!) 'cos the ***box f5 although not perfect didn't have the issues i'm facing now!

It's Sly uk i'm trying to work with so if any other UK member with the same or similar box can point me in the right direction i'll be grateful. I've even tried following guides, specific HDMU cams, everything and I still get the same result so if anyone can put me out of my misery.....

• Thanks for that info. I did manage to sort it in the end by getting hold of a test nline which I used with mgcamd and that solved the problem fully! Because of that i've asked the person I deal with to issue a nline for me which he's happy with. I have tested your way though pauldb and it seems to have worked, why that is though by only deleting a couple of lines that didn't look overly important is beyond me! Any chance you can shed some light on what those lines meant and did at all? Anyway, happy chappy here now that all is working as it should be but thanks to both of you for replying.

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!