Gigablue HD quad help

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,431 times. The last Post () by exelorator.

• Hey guys, hoping someone can help with following, since yesterday have for first time noticed new symbol am unsure what is hoping someone can enlighten, I'm running HDFreaks image, since yesterday I have a green light constantly flashes with 2 x circular arrows going round it clock ways on the info bars when ok is pressed, maybe being thick but just no idea what it's doing as nothing being recorded or anything and this is first time ever noticed?
    Appreciate if any one could answer ;)

• haha no prob mate, i had the same thing, after all the messing around i dont the software updates and it was away lol

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• Don't u just love this, not!
    Updated software, after it restarted just keeps crashing, arghhhh!
    It didn't like something that was updated, can still ftp box, any ideas guys?

hmm i didnt get a problem, and i use the vix image. what you using m8

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• Wehey sorted, just got back home half hour ago, the message on the crash log mentioned series plugin, vaguely remembered installing plugin the image didn't like and caused crash, as I was able to ftp to box, I managed to go to plugins folder and deleted the series plugin and bobs ur uncle back up and running, need to remove this properly but that was problem, just incase anyone else runs into this problem, may be of some use?

• Had some proper problems with my gigablue since posting above, thought HDD had failed, removed tested on PC was ok, installed new images, HDD wouldn't work, finally got working with latest vix image, don't know what in a software update had caused all this but had a proper headache and because had to format HDD lost settings backup too arghhhh lol

Am hoping someone may have idea with one thing not managing to do, installed tspanel 7.3 to get linuxsat downloads, I installed 1channel working fine, however on last image HDFREAKS if I pressed the info button on remote, it gave option to add download of stream, carnt do thus now :-( is there a setting to activate this or shortcut on remote to get this working on vix image?

Would be appreciated if anyone has worked this out?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!