DM800hd clone "looses" image

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,119 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi.
    I have flashed my DM800 hd with TSOne image for my box. It has a Ferrari sim and have not mounted any harddrive in it yet. I have used Opera, Explorer and Google Chrome to flash via my web interface, but same thing happens. When i am finished flashing and searching channels. Everything seems ok. I get picture and i can change between channels. When i turn of my box and start again it seems that everything is gone. It starts booting but doesnt finish. I get message on tv that the tuner cannot reckognize hardware. And then i have to flash box all over again. Then it works until i turn it off and restarts :(

The message says: "System message. Hardware coild not be verified. Please contact Dream Multimedia Support. Code 0x1800f"

Help is appreciated. Thx in advance :)

• Looks like the image you are using is corrupted or you are installing an image that is not compatible with your bootloader/box.. it is a clone so be careful which images you choose to use.

Sorry my late answere. But i have tried several images. I also opened my box to see which sim who was in my clone. And it was a Ferrarri sim. So i use image for DM800 hd clone box. I am not 100% sure it is the right image but i think so.

• Use the Powerboard Nigma image. Its written specifically for a Ferrari SIM by the team, its not a modified image.

Google Powerboard Enigma and you will find. Make sure you use the image written for Ferrari SIM and not for Original DMM SIM. You can also downlaod all the emus from the blue button on this image.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!