How long to update??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 521 times. The last Post () by radicaldoc.

• I set my VU+ To update to latest version and reboot like 40min's ago it is till doing it is this a normal length of time. How long should it take?? And how do i know it is updating and not locked..

Well it has now rebooted after 3/4 hour but it is unchanged and still on the origional img.?????????????????

• Official Post

I set my VU+ To update to latest version and reboot like 40min's ago it is till doing it is this a normal length of time. How long should it take?? And how do i know it is updating and not locked..

Well it has now rebooted after 3/4 hour but it is unchanged and still on the origional img.?????????????????

If you are using VIX below version 760 a full reflash is required.

• On a Solo2 a online update should take no more than 5 minutes depending on how many updates need to be done, I just updated my own from build 772 to 774 in under 2 minutes from start to finish.

also as pointed out above due to major changes we recommend that you reflash to a minimum of build 760, once your on any build from 760 or above you can again use the online update feature.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!