Problem with USB Update

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 711 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi

I downloaded the update 775 for vu+ duo and done the usb update. Its said to reboot which I done. The screen on the front of the box says starting >>> but does nothing else. My tv (via HDMI) says NO SIGNAL so unsure what ive done :( PLEASE HELP!!!

• I did a backup yes. I then downloaed the 775 , unpacked to mem stick , switched box off, put usb stick in and powered on. It reads usb, erases and then reprograms, I then removed usb , turned off and then turned back on. Front screen says Starting>>> but nothing else happens, The tv says NO SIGNAL when I turn that on. Dunno if its looking to output to the RF or hdmi, dunno what I could possibly of done :(

• It's personal choice really buddy, Vix is a very good image and getting better all the time... I would suggest you try both and decide for yourelf.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!