Many Probs with Vu+ Duo Image !!!

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,917 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• Hi Guys,

I awoke this morning to find my stb playing up, last night i had devices listed on device manager and could record direct with red button, i could preview skins from with-in bh 2.0.6 menu for Black Hole Image skins, I could check Black Hole Speed Up, I could use 1 channel addon.
    I press red button to record and i get this message (No HDD found or HDD not Initialsed )
    And when i get to initialise hdd it wont let me.
    So anyway i have tried this morning and all these things cause vu to go to green screen and crashlog wtf ???

• Reflash the box with BH 2.0.7 that way you know you have the latest drivers etc...

Before you do that though why not send the crash logs to a member of the BH team, maybe they can make some sense of what is going on.

Once you have reflashed the new image then do one thing at a time, mount your devices first, then install a channel list, then put your plugins/addons on ( if you use a lot of these then setup a swapfile also)

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Reflash the box with BH 2.0.7 that way you know you have the latest drivers etc...

Before you do that though why not send the crash logs to a member of the BH team, maybe they can make some sense of what is going on.

Once you have reflashed the new image then do one thing at a time, mount your devices first, then install a channel list, then put your plugins/addons on ( if you use a lot of these then setup a swapfile also)

Hi Mckee25,

thanks for replying, who would i send crash logs too buddy, copy and paste to who ??

• You seem to be having lots of issues with bh images carmine which is strange..my advice would be to flash an original vu+ image(and fresh latest bootloader install) to that box incase something has went wrong during an earlier update or from another developers software..that way you know for certain that you really are starting from fresh.

As mckee has stated use swap file as that should eradicate almost all green screen issues..also look into running your whole flash via usb..i do this via avalon which in turn keeps my flash completely empty.

MK

• You seem to be having lots of issues with bh images carmine which is strange..my advice would be to flash an original vu+ image(and fresh latest bootloader install) to that box incase something has went wrong during an earlier update or from another developers software..that way you know for certain that you really are starting from fresh.

As mckee has stated use swap file as that should eradicate almost all green screen issues..also look into running your whole flash via usb..i do this via avalon which in turn keeps my flash completely empty.

MK

Thanks for reply Meerkat, i think i will have to do something cant go on like this lol :(((((
    How would i flash original vu Duo Image factory reset ?

• You flash the original Vu image the same way you flash any others... but as suggested by Meerkat also flash the latest bootloader first before the image.

The bootloader & tutorial of how to do it are available here: Vu Duo latest bootloader

and the original Vu duo image is here: Vu+ Opensource 2.1

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for reply Meerkat, i think i will have to do something cant go on like this lol :(((((
    How would i flash original vu Duo Image factory reset ?

Look in the feeds under the Vu section.
    All types of images there for you to try.
    Download to a USB, then turn off the box, & insert the USB in the front USB slot, then turn on box.
    It will flash that image from there, when done turn box off & remove USB.
    Then reboot the box & take it from there......plenty of tuts here to help, just search....

Suttsy

• doing full back up not worth using then as i made it when i first installed bh2.0.6 and oscam/cccam213
    ok buddy i must do this once and for all, need to make an hour free to myself no one family wise kids getting in the way, prob is im on call out tonight and know as soon as i start gonna get a call lol. I need the oscam for dorcel part of local. i need oscam8639/cccam213 yeah ?

• Ok guys latest update in between call out for work lol
    I have flashed this bh image - BLack Hole 2.0.7 Vu+DuO Backup Memorist _ 27.10.2013
    as it has all i needed already on there ie linuxsat support addon and ts panel although i tried tsmedia and i got grenn screen crash log :(
    I have tried oscam/cccam 2.1.3 but nothing clears so have cccam 2.1.3 and all clears will try to sort later fingers crossed.
    I have mounted internal HDD so in mount point it shows as media/hdd correct lol ?
    now i still need to install usb that i had at rear for picons, shall i reformat on lappy or with bh formated option ?

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!