Many Probs with Vu+ Duo Image !!!

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,918 times. The last Post () by carmine.

• *** Update ***

Latest with ( BLack Hole 2.0.7 Vu+DuO Backup Memorist _ 27.10.2013 )
    Ok Latest guys, I have internal HDD set up showing in device manager,
    I connected usb at rear which had picons for 13 east and 28 east and all working ok after mounting and rebooting.

So i tried setting up crossepg and open tv and guess what green screen with crashlog so stopped crossepg and open tv and rebooted and since then ok, is it crossepg prob or co incidence as with older bh 2.0.6 when i un installed addon all ok then it would green screen and crashlog mmmmmmmm strange whats the answer lol ?

• Why flash the original image?
    Flash the image you intend using & set it up properly, there is no benefit in flashing the original first imo.

It was myself that suggested that Ten because i do not know what the history of images that carmine has flashed to his box and because it only takes 2 minutes i see no reason why it should not be done.

*** Update ***

Latest with ( BLack Hole 2.0.7 Vu+DuO Backup Memorist _ 27.10.2013 )
    Ok Latest guys, I have internal HDD set up showing in device manager,
    I connected usb at rear which had picons for 13 east and 28 east and all working ok after mounting and rebooting.

So i tried setting up crossepg and open tv and guess what green screen with crashlog so stopped crossepg and open tv and rebooted and since then ok, is it crossepg prob or co incidence as with older bh 2.0.6 when i un installed addon all ok then it would green screen and crashlog mmmmmmmm strange whats the answer lol ?

I now have 2.0.7 on my duo and there is no issues with crossepg...i use 13e italia and 28.2 with no hassles.

Its upto yourself carmine whether you take my advice or not but i would flash the original vu+ latest image..then latest cfe bootloader //then a fresh latest image from bh themselves..then try things out..backups(no disrespect) or previous images installed may have corrupted something but very hard to detect from here!

MK

• No need to flash the original image as each reflash first erases the flash area on the receiver, so every new flash is a clean reflash. Also no need to flash the bootloader, if your already using any image produced in the last year you will already have the latest bootloader otherwise the receiver would not boot up, Bootloaders are akin to the bios on a pc, flashing this needlessly just puts the receiver at risk of serious and permanent damage if something goes wrong during the process.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Forgot to add...is your box 100% genuine carmine?

hi buddy yes box is 100% original

gonna try crossepg again with open tv is that what works best bh image although there other addons on this image back wonder if i can use something else on there for epg ??

sorry meant to put all in one post lol -

just went to use 1channel addon came out of addon and checked device manager and guess what hdd and usb disappeared, did reboot and now back............wtf LOL

• I set up crossepg correctly and then selected open tv and selelcted 28.3 east and 13 east rebooted and it all works but guess what in ( device manager ) nowt showing neither internal hdd nor usb stick, but something else happens now every 2/3 minutes stb crashes with green screen gonna stop crossepg any advice guys ??

• *** Update ***

Got all crossepg working after using great tutorial thanks mckee25 but guess what guys devices manager showing f**k all lol never mind i know it can record programmes as ive tried it and can find all in media player and picons downloaded more to usb stick so its there its just not showing i can live with that lol

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!