Alien 2 File

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,473 times. The last Post () by Donkeyface.

• Hi All,

I have an Amiko Alien 2 & all is working fine on Spark & enigma 2 through the help of this forum. The problem I have is that I want to make a image file of my enigma2 side of my box to load on another Alien 2 box I have. It would be appreciated if anybody could explain what I need to do, as I can't find any information.

Thanks.

• Do you have the spark E2 upgrade plugin.
    If not i have attached the latest plugin pack which has the latest oscam, E2 upgrade and MCAS plugins.
    Once e2 upgrade plugin is installed, run it and use the e2 backup utility which will back it up to your HDD/USB drive for future use.

Cheers

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!