TNTSAT card

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,436 times. The last Post () by satshare.

• Well a simple please and thank you would be a good start to find out that information......

Change of nano meaning aes key requires recalculated. I dont own such a card to perform any tests and quite frankly uninterested in the package.

Good luck

MK

• You will have to wait until the AESKey becomes public and for one of the emu teams to incorporate the new nano into their emu.

Stands a chance it will be OSCam or Hypercam that will sort this out first.

Nano

• Well, I tried to use my official TNTsat card with the latest version of oscam-ymod ( v1850 ) using latest open-pli and the card is indeed read and recognised OK but I still have a black screen, so I guess there must be something wrong with the aeskey parameter in oscam.server. If someone could send me by pm what is the "aeskey parameter" to put in oscam.server , I would be really gratefull to him. But by PM only please.
    Thanks !
    John

• well, I have not been that lucky, my official TNTsat card is indeed detected OK using DOScam v19 and oscam-ymod version 1850, but channels simply do not open because the keys are not found on the card. I have tried several aeskeys without sucess. Could you please confirm that todate it still works and, possibly post of the config of your readere (without the aeskeys of course).

Thanks
    Regards
    John

• Ok, I am happy (but exhausted) to report that I managed to get BOTH my official TNTsat card and a (less official) TNTsat EMU working with Doscam version 19 using the latest OpenPli image. With the configurarion below, the official card takes over from the EMU and vice-versa depending on the situation, but most of the time channels are first open by the EMU, the TNTsat official card usually takes over after 1 or 2 minutes for reasons which are not clear to me, but it works very well and has been very stable so far. The ecm time in emu mode is in the order of 50 ms and in card mode about 200ms.

1) Since I use OpenPli, I have created a main config directory for doscam in /etc/tuxbox/config/doscam :

# mkdir /etc/tuxbox/config/doscam

2) IMPORTANT: The SoftCam.Key file MUST be placed in the main configuration directory (so /etc/tuxbox/config/doscam in my case). The SotCam.Key file is needed at that location for the dual purpose of providing the AES keys that are needed to open the official TNTsat card, and, the same SoftCam.Key file is needed by the EMU function in doscam (so the same SoftCam.Key file actually serves two purpose). This way, there is NO need to enter any AES keys in doscam.cfg, dumping the SoftCam.Key file in the main config directory just does the job for both functions.

3) My reader config for the TNTsat card in doscam.cfg is :
    ( if you don't have a TNTsat card no need to configure this step)

[reader]
    label = TNTsat_card
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    services = tntsat
    caid = 0500
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    ident = 0500:030B00
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    lb_weight = 1000
    cccreshare = 3

4) My reader config for the TNTsat_EMU reader is the following
    ( note if you have an official card configuring an EMU-reader this is nice to have but it is not really needed)

[reader]
    label = TNTsat_emu
    protocol = constcw
    device = /etc/tuxbox/config/doscam/SoftCam.Key
    caid = 0500
    ident = 0500:030B00
    group = 1

5) Since I use OpenPLi, I have created the sctipt /etc/init.d/softcam.doscam-v19 to be able to start/stop doscam from the main "softcam setup menu" of the dreambox

#!/bin/sh

CAMD_ID=1717
    CAMNAME="doscam-v19"

case "$1" in
    start)
    /usr/bin/doscam-v19 -c /etc/tuxbox/config/doscam -b &
    ;;
    stop)
    kill `pidof doscam-v19` 2>/dev/null
    sleep 2
    ;;
    restart)
    $0 stop
    sleep 2
    $0 start
    exit
    ;;
    version)
    echo "doscam"
    ;;
    info)
    echo "v19"
    ;;
    *)
    $0 stop
    exit 0
    ;;
    esac

exit 0

• Sorry satfan. Could you please state what version of tntsat card are you using? I thought you could only view it on the cristor receiver due to the secret AES key. Can you view it in HD too?
    Sorry for the dump questions but I'm confused.
    Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!