Autobouquets plugin help required

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,165 times. The last Post () by unibiggle.

• Hi,
    Using the ferret backup image open pli 2.1 on the dm800se
    I have installed autobouquet E2 by lraizer (25th august 2103

I have set local are to London hd and the other seeting in the menu . only selected script check, nit scan and default
    pressing start on a skt working channel gives do you wish to perform nit scan . I press yes to this

at this point all seems ok but too quickly goes to reloading bouquets etc but has not done anything

I have added current sat.xml/ scanned and rebooted before doing the above..

It was ok before ...
    Has something changed or am I doing something wrong

• Hi,
    Thanks for replying
    I have tried this . Installs butit looks like it is not finding the correct *** channel .
    everything happens too quick. indications is all is done ..
    But not working. its almost like it thinks I have latest list nothing else to add

• When i open up the file i have lots of files that im not sure what they are or where to put them. sources, binaries and autobouquets_e2.sh.

The way i installed was to copy the autobouquets folder to extensions and change file permissions to get it to run

• Official Post

having the same problem, ive enabled multibouquets but still doesnt work.
    Im using vix build 778. any ideas?

When i open up the file i have lots of files that im not sure what they are or where to put them. sources, binaries and autobouquets_e2.sh.

The way i installed was to copy the autobouquets folder to extensions and change file permissions to get it to run

Vix comes with its own version of autobouquets pre installed as part of the image so installing this version is probably why you are having problems, to access the vix version press Menu> Setup> Service Searching> Auto Bouquets.

• When I do the scan on that one it never picks up setanta Ireland but the autobouquets e2 one does.

I got it working now anyways just needed to disable script check

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!