Hdd problems

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 736 times. The last Post () by unibiggle.

• My hdd won't initialise when I click on it in storage devices and it doesn't show in mount manager. This is what I get. Any ideas how to sort it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• hi
    when you install hdd, reboot box after every step
    this was my problem

• Couldn't get any of them to work. Just reflashed it and showed up straight away with all my recordings and backups on it. Not sure what exactly was wrong but it's all good now

Thanks for the help guys

• It's gone funny again. When I check mount manager it says it's read only. How can I change it to read/write?

Also when I go to storage devices and initialisation it says it's connected externally when it's not it's inside to the sata connection

Any ideas guys?

• Hi yeah tried that. Now it's back to how it was in my original post. I tried to format it using the tutorial you posted but something went wrong and it's as it was originally. Why would it be saying it's external connection when it's internal? It's only been like this since I done a reflash for the new vix image that they said needed a complete reflash. I haven't got a laptop to re format the drive so I'm screwed if I can't get it to format correctly.
    Thanks

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!