strange effect of picons

• Hello everyone
    I would like to discuss with you a strange feeling I have when I install a image on my box or the various plugin:
    I own an alien Amiko SHD-8900, the version with the buttons behind the door.
    At the time I installed a HDMU 11482 , a skin , vhannibal of April 13 , 8523 oscam (I think this is the version ) and this setup works well.
    What I immediately noticed is that by installing the latest version of the HDMU , when installation is finished I had a significant lowering of the signal, which is why I went back to 11482 , and every time I added a piece by satfinder to go check out what was the signal and what I have seen is that by installing the picons the signal is lowered ( from 80% down to 30%) so I have not installed .

Some of you would know tell me the reason? The picons are not essential but would like to understand what happens when I install something in the box and why do I have so great a loss of signal ( the coach has done the necessary checks on the satellite dish and cable on them and everything is ok )

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!