Removing Narrator from Audio Track on BH 2.0.7

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,869 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I am looking for someone to advise me how I can fix the problem I have with the narrator audio when I change channel.

When I change the channel it is defaulting to the NAR audio (where the channel has it) as below. I need to change this every time I change the channel.

I have also looked and changed the seetings mentioned in other posts on this forum to fix it with other images but this does not work for me

Any help appreciated.

Image Black Hole 2.0.7

• I notice in one of your screenshots it's showing the Dolby Digital downmix as "no" have you tried changing this setting to yes ?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Menu/setup/system/auto language selection settings.

Mines is set as below although this is for multi satellites so if its for 1 provider then only set it up for your spoken language/provider

Audio language selection 1 ===== English
    Audio language selection 2 ===== Original
    Audio language selection 3 ===== Undetermined

You will also have to press audio on each channel where NAR is being used that you have previously selected before this setting was added and change it to your chosen language...

MK

• Yes and as I mentioned before if you set Prefer AC3 track to yes, this for the most part will not select the NAR channels, and if you don't want to use any of the previously selected streams, you can also set Prefer audio track stored by service to (I think) no.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!