Mgcamd to multiroom using Oscam?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,595 times. The last Post () by djxean.

• it sounds Confusing and i really do. im new about oscam. but i manage to use my Oscam and cccam. i put my cline on oscam.server and it reads it.
    but when i put my mgcamd lines on oscam.server i got no picture.

1 Box only
    Oscam act as client reads my cccam lines (i guess i can make this as a server right? to put on my 2nd stb?)

all i want to do is..
    Oscam act as client reads my mgcamd lines and make a local cws line for my 2nd stb.

its like i want to use it as a multiroom. 1 mgcamd line in 2box? is it possible?

Experts need help :)
    THanks best regards to all members!

• So are you trying to reshare a line given to you ?
    And where did you get the line ?

• yes exactly i bought a line and i would like to run it in my 2stb e2 im not that familiar with oscam. but by some readings about it. i guess oscam is capable resharing the lines?

• this works and i see images on my 1st Stb. and using softcam as OSCAM ofcourse i use cccam lines. and but i want to use my mgcamd lines, and it dosent work.

[reader]
    label = cccam_server_1
    enable = 0
    protocol = cccam
    device = mycccam.xxxxx.xx,3333
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = myuser
    password = mypass
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    fallback = 1
    fix9993 = 0
    group = 1
    lb_weight = 100
    cccversion = 2.1.4
    cccmaxhops = 3
    cccmindown = 0
    ccckeepalive = 1

• Official Post

yes exactly i bought a line and i would like to run it in my 2stb e2 im not that familiar with oscam. but by some readings about it. i guess oscam is capable resharing the lines?

nobody here is going to help you as you have admitted to purchasing from a pay server

pay servers are killing our hobby

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!