Boot Loop

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,527 times. The last Post () by geordiewhite.

• Hi sorry to bother you but im in trouble with my xtrend 9200 it all started lastnight when i stopped a recording on one channel so i could watch another... my xtrend crashed and its never been the same since.at first it was stuck in a boot loop then i finally got it working so i tried to do a back up of my settings and image incase i had further trouble but now im only getting the basic channels and a message saying a backup update is in progress.. i managed to get into my settings and could see all my network settings are back to 000.000.0.0, then im getting a message saying Backup Manager error timeout elapsed, hope you can help, and if so what other image could i try on the xtrend, regards

• Official Post

Hi sorry to bother you but im in trouble with my xtrend 9200 it all started lastnight when i stopped a recording on one channel so i could watch another... my xtrend crashed and its never been the same since.at first it was stuck in a boot loop then i finally got it working so i tried to do a back up of my settings and image incase i had further trouble but now im only getting the basic channels and a message saying a backup update is in progress.. i managed to get into my settings and could see all my network settings are back to 000.000.0.0, then im getting a message saying Backup Manager error timeout elapsed, hope you can help, and if so what other image could i try on the xtrend, regards

It does sound like you need to reflash buddy, if you are looking to try a different image then OpenATV is well worth a look.

• Hi again, having had the problems above i did manage to flash my box with the latest vix image been working fine for the last 5 days but now ive noticed my epg is starting to become blank and not updating, i was updating it every other day with crossepgdownloader but thats where my problems began, does anyone know the best way to keep my epg updated without causing problems, thanks

• Try another image mate. I had the same issue with one of my Gigablue boxes. I flashed the box with a different image and have left it there and everything has been fine.

No idea what is happening with the VIX image but after mine updated it wouldn't startup again. Running OpenRsi on mine now and haven't looked back since.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!