1Channel Plugin

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 689 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Hi everyone, i could really do with some help as i am new to this, i was planning to install 1channel to my dm800 but dnt know where to start ive installed dcc to my pc and ive got know idea what to do, any help would be great

• using DCC ,FTP our addons onto your image and you will have access to download/install most good plugins,etc....
    Linuxsat-Support-Addons Plugin
    As you havent stated which image etc you are using I can´t tell you which one to install..
    You can add your image version on your signature for future help

• Have a read about and search for the plugin files _
    Once you find them open and check install details.
    Probably you need to FTP them to the correct directory and install via telnet.
    I do not use DM800 but most enigma2 boxes use this method.
    Perhaps someone else can be more specific with exact instructions,though i'm sure all you need is on the forum somewhere.

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “1channel” to “1Channel Plugin”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!