Amiko A2 Problem

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 672 times. The last Post () by iacopoga.

• Hi

All

I am running the following file HDMU_11307_E2_spark7162_211_git_5519_nodebug_gst_Flash and I am not able to install tsmedia nor any other plugin I get a OPKG error that I need to update the package I am a bit dumb at this but with the proper directions I think I can resolve it , is there any way to update via usb or is there a new image that already has tsmedia installed and all I need to do is update it.

all suggestion or pointing me in the right direction would be grand

thanks all for reading and pitching in to help

and have a waffle on me from waffle bot my avatar.... enjoy lol..

regards

Mrdmd

• Hi,

you should try "Champions Hyperion v2 Complete Image" (see the thread http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=35938), it does have TSmedia included and it's working fine, even if I'm having trouble to update it to the laste release: opkg install does not work but if you just unpack the ipk file and ftp all files to the box root (/usr/lib/...), the latest TSmedia version will run.
    With HDMU on Alien A2 triplex I've had a bad experience and abandoned it after fighting for months on every small thing.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!