go into cccam cfg from distance

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,355 times. The last Post () by skunk1111.

• hello and somebody might know this.

i can go into my friends dreambox with DCC and sort things in the cccam cfg.
    the trouble is sometimes it just doesn?t connect and i can?t go in.
    sometimes it works perfect.

are there other programs to do this (go into cccam.cfg in a remote dreambox)
    DCC is ok, but not perfect
    thanks
    el pirate:ear:

• download a program called winscp to your pc . get your friend to forward port 21 in his router to his dreambox ip . Then get your friend to give you his ip or dns and his dream user and password. if your stuck and need more info post back on this thread

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Just about any FTP software should do it.
    Cute FTP
    Filezilla

I would say if you are doing this then please make sure your "FRIEND" has changed the default password on his box.

T90...DM7020 ..PLI OPEN beta...TM800 HD....TM600

• even easier you get teamviewer installed on your pc and your friend does the same .

you can get teamviewer here : - http://www.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Setup_en.exe

It is self explanatory but if you need guidance then look here :- TeamViewer first steps

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• thanks for all infos.
    this was really helpful.
    i like this place.
    N? 1
    gracias
    el pirate:first:

• Official Post

This tool will let you do everything without the need to login to another pc.
    You will need to open ports in your router to allow access so make sure they are not defaults with strong passwords set.
    Tunnelier

You can also use putty & winscp, if you are using cs studio for info you already have both. The guide below is for pc server but will also work on an STB server.

How To Add Lines To Debian Server

• thanks all.
    i managed finally to get into the dreambox with filezilla.
    i find the cccam cfg but it opens with notepad.
    its not really the way to make a new line in it or do whatever.
    what to do to open it in a more handy way?
    any body knows?
    thanks
    el pirate

• you can EDIT with right click ? ? ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• yes but it opens with notepad and this is not ok to edit a cccam.cfg.
    been told to do it with ultraedit, but don?t know how to put ultraedit into the game to filezilla.
    how to edit now in filezilla?
    thanks

• install the viewer program you want to use to edit config files on your pc.
    in my computer,right click on a config file and select open with..
    highlight the programme to use and check it is set as default for that file type.
    just close file after that.
    now when right click and editing in filezilla the same editor will be used and not notepad.

I use notepad++ for this.
    cheers

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!