Enigma 2 Autobouquets 13e + 28e on sim 2.10 dm800

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,201 times. The last Post () by supersoupdogg.

• Hi folks, I have 2 dm800hd clones with different bootloaders, I'm having a bit of trouble finding a version of autobouquets compatible with my boxes, i found one version i tried on my openpli dm800 which installed ok but didnt organise the bouquets, it just froze during the setup process, I cant get any version ive tried to successfully install on my other dm800 with merlin image, Also is it possible to set it up to organise bouquets for 2 sats as i have a diseq a/b switch with 13e and 28.2e, Thanks... :-)

• Official Post

Hi folks, I have 2 dm800hd clones with different bootloaders, I'm having a bit of trouble finding a version of autobouquets compatible with my boxes, i found one version i tried on my openpli dm800 which installed ok but didnt organise the bouquets, it just froze during the setup process, I cant get any version ive tried to successfully install on my other dm800 with merlin image, Also is it possible to set it up to organise bouquets for 2 sats as i have a diseq a/b switch with 13e and 28.2e, Thanks... :-)

This version will work on 28.2E for you, for 13E your best bet would be using a pre made list like catseye.
    [h=1]AutoBouquets E2 28.2E Beta[/h]

• This version will work on 28.2E for you, for 13E your best bet would be using a pre made list like catseye.
    [h=1]AutoBouquets E2 28.2E Beta[/h]

Thanks Ten Below, I'll try that now, And I've tried catseye and in my own oppinion i don't think its organised as well as autoboquets does it, Is there any other good 13e channels list i can merge with the autoboquets channelslist using DBE??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!