well i have got one

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,002 times. The last Post () by daz.

• Just picked it up pluged it in to sat and it has the stations on already well the fta and the others have $ signs against them they seem to be in favorites 1-8 plus all sat and eurobird the hd itv seems to be out of sync the chap who i got it off said it has april firmware on how do i check it i have no internet connection on yet will be a few days do i need to scan the for channels to get the sync or is there a file to put on cheers

Daz

• just a bit not too bad but early days all looks well i am going to pick some ethernet cable up and see how i go not to bad at the moment the box in the same room as the router but may move it then will look at the home plug route thanks again (good news it has the latest firmware)

daz

• Daz, I'm on the latest firmware like Hooley same version you posted. I've not noticed any lip sync problems. If you do get lip sync best thing to do is change the channel to something else then back again that usually cures it. Have you noticed it on encrypted channels only and do you have a good server connection that doesn't glitch?

• Hi Hamborambo

Just seems to be on itv 1 hd i havent got any encrypted channels yet or a server just picked up some ethernet cable so will be looking into it
    Daz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!