Oscam Entitlement Issue

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,981 times. The last Post () by eclipse2000.

• Hi all,

I have just added my ***UK card to my Oscam server using a Smart reader. The server is happy so far as the reader shows CARDOK but no entitlements.
    I can see they expired 18-11-13 as i have not used the card for a while although the subscription is active still.
    I have setup my files as per a few configs i have found on this forum, see below.

Can you confirm this is all correct and if i leave the receiver on a subscribed channel it will update the entitlements.

• You might have to wait a bit longer buddy, sometimes can take a while for that magic emm to come through, remove the white list from your oscam configs, most people don't use it anymore due to it being a bit of a job to maintain. Leave the receiver on sly 1 and sit it out a while longer....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Not sure if this is good or bad luck.
    After taking almost 26 hours i now seem to have 17 entitlements at the side of my sly uk card, i seem to be able to watch most SD channels but i cannot see anything like movies, sports or HD.
    Am i right in thinking this card will be paired and is no good?
    Is there anything we can do, will the boxid feature work?
    Gutted!!

• Official Post

Not sure if this is good or bad luck.
    After taking almost 26 hours i now seem to have 17 entitlements at the side of my sly uk card, i seem to be able to watch most SD channels but i cannot see anything like movies, sports or HD.
    Am i right in thinking this card will be paired and is no good?
    Is there anything we can do, will the boxid feature work?
    Gutted!!

How many did you have previously, i think the lower limit for the full package is 19 & paired or unpaired the same amount of entitlements will show the only difference been that HD & premium will not clear. They cannot pair your card if it has not been in the original box it sounds like your card has still not fully updated.

• How many did you have previously, i think the lower limit for the full package is 19 & paired or unpaired the same amount of entitlements will show the only difference been that HD & premium will not clear. They cannot pair your card if it has not been in the original box it sounds like your card has still not fully updated.

I know someone who has 18 entitlements on a uk card with full hd (non paired) / However i have yet to see an oscam server with a card that has the new algo written to it but i think its still unclear with various subscription packages that are available whether it is in fact a new tier construction being used with cards that have been picked off..

Its also uncertain why cards that people are claiming their newly hw paired card has actually happened..because some reports are that only unique was opened so either they are telling us lies or sly are picking off cards at random somehow?

I still believe cccam is not the best cam to use to au cards and in particular 0963 cards atm which could be contributing to certain cards being affected with previously written emms although i have nothing to base this theory on right now.

I was also under the impression that sly hq will require the new receiver id to actually pair a card to the new algo so until eclipse informs what he has done its anyones guess..

Thier is also someone on another forum who used the online activation page...i,m not sure what the procedure is their? do you add reciever id or something as thats what i thought they required to hw pair your card..not something i would do but the member obviously thought they had no other option and had the card hw paired after this method..you are always on the radar if you call sly/web/ connect phoneline/ethernet etc.

On another note eclipse..if your card is paired can you check if channel 5 hd is paired..they seem to be playing some funny buggers again recently with this trailor trash channel.Just curious!

MK

• Hi all, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
    Still no further on with getting our channels back, we have all the standard channels but nothing premium but Channel 5 HD does work OK.
    To be honest we have only been running this for 4 weeks, the subscription has been active for 4 years but the Sly boxes have been unplugged for about 2 months while we moved house etc but before attempting this they were in normal Sly HD boxes, one standard and one multi-room.
    I have just tested our Multi card in it's original box as we will be getting rid of this shortly anyway and all channels work fine but all we see is the "channel not subscribed" in the logs when attempting to view anything premium.

Cheers
    Paul

• There isn't one mate just on the back. I have another box which is smaller for the multi room box and this says drx890 on the rear but the main box i have doesn't say anything.
    It's bigger than my PC tower its that old, dated 2008 on the back.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!