Xunity talk wizard

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,269 times. The last Post () by stella44.

• stella check your network settings also this being iptv based a lot of the servers come and go . dont get disheartened stella you will get there in the end. i suggest stella you try fusion which is less complicated ZYGA has posted a you tube of how to do this. in this section give it a try then we take it from there best of luck stella

• Hi suites n everyone that's it I give in be getting hammer out soon wish I'd never brought this prismcube I have tried everything I have got bt infinity it's running bt hub 3 I have disabled the hubs firewall n windows firewall nothing is still right I am totally pxxxxd of with it all I don't know what to do now but chuck it in the bin there is properly some stupid answer to this but I am know bald after pullin all my hair out mrs is sick of it told her get this n whatch what you want but it's not happened

• ok stella try this one more time .forget black hole for the time being ok . do a first install ok then i hope this is ok with the mods here then when thats done .go to system source click on none then type in exactly http://fusion.xbmchub.com then name it fusion then system install from zip file reboot the prismbox .the go programs files click on hub wizard and you should be there.best of luck stella

• Walla it's working thanks suites I have xbmc up & running on prismcube image from 8/10/2013 it is image 1.1.2 & it's running xunitytalk wizard very well
    I upgraded to latest prismcube image but doesn't work so I will try updating every image 1 @ a time & see what happens
    Anyway thanks 100 times for helping
    Cheers

• Hi suites I would like to have my box running with the latest software & running xbmc on it without it crashing it seems that I will always be stuck with the original image & not getting full benefit of the box
    Thanks

• ok stell go to programs xbmc fresh start this will delete all your addons ect . then and only then refash the prismcube with the latest software ok then *******fusion .xbmctalk.*** then i presume you know how to add the programs skins you like give it a go it will work fine for you ok stella dont panic you will get there

• Hi all
    I couldn't resist another try at this so I wiped hhd reset factory settings reset xbmc so all as new reloaded black hole image put on xfinity & guess what back to square one did same again with hub wizard same again so fresh start again hdd formatted put on original image & all working again strange one isn't it think Ill have a play with the solo2 instead n leave this alone for a bit after playing with the prismcube for the last 2 weeks can't believe the speed of solo2 I know they are entirely different machines would love xbmc on solo2 though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!