Xunity talk wizard

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,266 times. The last Post () by stella44.

• Hi all I am trying to put xfinity wizard on prismcube box it loads second time around goes through the motions then click on 1channel ect & it goes back to sat channel could it be that I need hdd for it to work will be getting one tomorrow 1tb did try my hdd out my laptop only a 250 gb but no different only problem is that 1 won't work in laptop now. It's all fun isn't it probably be banned for rambling on to much lol

• Hi Lambo
    I don't know what is wrong I went on xbmc hub today &have been told prismcube is running a clone of xbmc so fusion will not work nor will other wizards I have sorted the sat part of this box but are struggling with xbmc side not even YouTube will play I really need to find out what is going on before I come to conclusion that it is faulty box but how will I know when only a newbie

• stell do start afresh its in programs file then do an update reboot then set infinity to autoupdate .remember the prismcube is not as powerful as the duo2 and i find it needs a lot of nursing if your watching a stream you have to press the stop button on rc to exit then the back button if not it will spin for ages. also because its for the most part its iptv streams and servers are changing regularly once you get the hang of it it will serve you well
    ps stella take your time and explain your step by step method and we will try to help you cheers

Edited once, last by suites ().

• Ok everyone this is how I try to put xfinity wizard o prismcube

Go to file manager then add source & add http://xfinity.xunitytalk.com
    Enter name for media source I put xfinity
    Go to system/ settings/ad dons install from zip file go to plugin.video.xunitytalkwizard-1.1.0.zip click on it
    Back to main menu to program's click on xunitytalk wizard
    Problem now starts bottom of tv screen says working with half circle then nothing circle doesn't spin screen goes black & then goes back to last channel I was watching on sat
    That's about it don't no if could be faulty box or I doing something wrong
    Xbmc version is xbmc 12.0 git:20131121-0deb661 (compiled: nov 22 2013)
    Hope someone can help with this
    Thanks

• that half circle is the prismcube searching for the stream stella try the 1 channel see if thats working for you because a lot of other stuff like simply ect is down since last evening just try the i chanel cheers stella dont be too downhearted you will get there eventually

• Hi Suites i can not even put 1 channel on it has the wizard will not load anything i have tried youtube buteven that doesnt work just goes back to the satbox channel

• if you have xunity installed go to programs and click on it and it will ask you do you want to install all quickly also stella disable transmission it causes conflicts in ruby

• Hi Suites the problem is i cannot install xunity everything works till i go into programs then xunity doesnt load 1st time goes back to tv then next time it loads all repos then will not install them & goes back to tv again i will try your sugestion of transmision
    thanks

• Hi Suites i have tried everthing i possibley can i have not tried super repo yet i might try that i am beginning to think xbmc side of this box is faulty wish i had stuck to my gbox midnight & solo2 i am waiting on delivery of hdd drive for it will try that if no luck will send it back for replacment tommorow even my spellings out of control now lol

• have you tried with a hard drive installed there's not a great deal of storage space on the prismcube without a hdd

BlackHole 1.2.2

elmo login: root
    root@elmo:~# df -h
    Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
    ubi0:rootfs 308.1M 160.9M 147.2M 52% /
    devtmpfs 157.9M 0 157.9M 0% /dev
    tmpfs 157.9M 0 157.9M 0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs 157.9M 280.0K 157.7M 0% /run
    tmpfs 157.9M 0 157.9M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    tmpfs 157.9M 32.0K 157.9M 0% /tmp
    tmpfs 157.9M 120.0K 157.8M 0% /mtmp
    /dev/ubi1_0 15.3M 112.0K 15.2M 1% /config
    /dev/sda2 9.8G 150.7M 9.2G 2% /mnt/hdd0/pvr
    /dev/sda3 9.8G 1.5G 7.9G 16% /mnt/hdd0/program
    /dev/sda5 98.4G 187.8M 93.3G 0% /mnt/hdd0/media
    root@elmo:~#

• stella i hope you hadnt too many lol .from what i am gathering from your posts your internet doesnt seem to be functioning right .try as lambo suggests go programs start afresh . put the blackhole 1.2.2 on usb stick insert it in the back of prism box pull out the power supply and reinsert it then it will upgrade it only takes a short time it will then prompt you to remove the usb stick then wait and then your done .then http://fusion.xbmctalk.com then when fusion is installed install http://xunity.xunitytalk.com that should sort it out for you i am after just repeating the process on mine for the sake of seeing was there a problem and all is working 100%fine .and lastly stella check your internet setup best of luck stella

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!