feed to another room

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,017 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Well thanks to the help on here im up and running :biggrin1:
    my question is can i some how feed it through to another room with a coax i have seen a Scart to RF modulator or maybe feed from scart on back of openbox through an old vcr and out of the rf on that is it possible or do you need to switch between the hdmi and scart on the openbox i know i will have to watch the same channel but thats ok if anyone has this set up or knows how to it woulb be great

daz

• The site sponser do a nice solution for you . It is a rf modulator by labgear. Very easy to setup and has a booster included in circuitry. Give creative a shout buddy

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• The site sponser do a nice solution for you . It is a rf modulator by labgear. Very easy to setup and has a booster included in circuitry. Give creative a shout buddy

regards

t

I had a look before i linked the maplin one. I couldnt see one on the creative site. where is it?

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• its not on the creative site but i have got one from creative before . They definatly stock them and there A1 . About ?40 i think but well worth the money

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• just been looking at the tv system and changing a few settings found that if i change the video out to rgb from yuv then the scart works and the hdmi dosnt and vica verca so would that mean i would have to have it on rgb for a rf modulator to work or has someone got a rf modulator working with the openbox with video out set to yuv hope this makes sense lol

daz

• give the site sponser a call for all the techie details daz . I'm sure they will be happy to help

regards

t

• had another thought on this if you get a hdmi splitter box then a long hdmi lead aprox 15meters put one feed to the tv near the box and use the long lead to feed hdmi to other tv in another room any thoughts

daz

Just looking most hdmi splitters seem to have one output and 3 inputs found one the other way but its about ?70 time you have bought the hdmi lead may as well buy another box lol

• hdmi splitters work ok mate but they are expensive !!!! Obviousely you would benefit by having hdmi to both your tv's though. Again give the site sponser a call for this if you choose this route as they sell them

regards

new2

• good luck with your setup . Any probs just post back

regards

new2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!