Fixed dish and motorised setup using diseqc switch need help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,750 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Is it possible to have a motorised dish and a fixed dish connected to the Dreambox 800 HD I had a 2 way diseqc switch: with port A having a fixed dish on 28.2e, and port B a motorised (TECHNOMATE TM 2600 ALL METAL DRIVE MOTOR) dish which i Can use for 23E.19e16e,13e.9E.7E 4.8E 0.8w only.
    Please Help me
    Thanks

• Yup that should work not a problem mate as far as I know! :top:

Correct me if i'm wrong lads, you just need to have the motor set up first with the positons stored (or use usals!) and then you can add the switch!

• Official Post

Is it possible to have a motorised dish and a fixed dish connected to the Dreambox 800 HD I had a 2 way diseqc switch: with port A having a fixed dish on 28.2e, and port B a motorised (TECHNOMATE TM 2600 ALL METAL DRIVE MOTOR) dish which i Can use for 23E.19e16e,13e.9E.7E 4.8E 0.8w only.
    Please Help me
    Thanks

Yes this works fine mate, even 2 seperate motors is possible.Guide to setting switches here.

How to set up DiSEqC Switches

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!