nline that i dont want to share

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,094 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• all you need to do on your client lines is put a filter for that particular card id . So for instance if you have been given a n line for nova greece ( caid 0604 ) and you didnt want to reshare it you would write your client f lines in ccc.cfg like this : -

F: friend friend 3 1 0 { 0:0:2, 0604:000000:0 }

With the red text after your f lines your friends will still get shares as normal apart from 604 card id

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• indeed it would . There is no way of filtering a single card out of a group with the same id unless you put your n line direct to oscam/csp then to your cccam . By doing this you can control the reshare with latest builds

regards

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• i think ive just done it by adding 256 to the end of it i now see the card from the n line as hop10 and i dont seem to see it on my other dm ,is this logical?

• you see at at hop 10 because you are using a later version of cccam ( past 2.13 the 256 trick doesnt work )

• yep it means you will not be passing on this share i guess. A unique way of solving the issue.

regards

new2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!