Solo2 Clones

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,923 times. The last Post () by johnunited.

• This is a brand new Vu+ Solo2 box from China. Tested and it has the blackhole image installed.
    It comes with remote, power pack, manual, SATA cable and RS232 cable for flashing images.
    Please note, I can not accept any refunds where the receiver has been damaged or bricked from flashing any images.
    It has ccam installed and works well, no cline is included.
    I have been getting a lot of questions asking if this is a genuine receiver, I had not until this point questioned this but I have contacted the supplier in China and they have stated this is made from original parts and assembled in China. All I can say is that if it is a clone its a very good one.

Statement from a seller £190 for a £100 more you get a real solo 2 with piece of mind from the site sponsor and he will take returns if faults occur

• why is solo 2 so expensive 300quid and clones made in china bellow that price.

i wish i could get solo orginal for 200 quid or so. but i can say yes solo 2 all over hundrets on alibaba

• cheaper parts/2nd hand parts - poorly put together...too much adhesive lol!

Clones vs Originals!

piece of mind, original and new components, no flaws (like clone remote - got to be in line with reciever e.t.c) - New software/drivers e.t.c

and with a clone, if you have a family using remote, switching box on and off, using different USBs e.t.c you soon start to notice the difference in build quality e.t.c

All this is IMO of course, but me clone is gathering dust now - remote hammered - USB ports worn.....the solo2 has been running a year and not a mark, scratch or anything on remote, box and ports e.t.c!

Its like the cheap N*ke trainers you can get!

Buy in a High Street store - £80 you can wear for months/years!

Buy off fleabay or a friend/market - £30/£40 and the sole comes away after 3 months e.t.c lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• hi i use only vu solo ,uno..ect original

last month on ebay i buy cloud ibox (original) wats they say offert 46p free shiping from uk was the last one .
    i like try and play with new reciever . and i am surprise bh image 3 weeks on non stop
    bh image i change 3 times images and add plugings ...ect verry surprise me alls ok

i dont supporte clone so i go sale it or i keep it for soare.

aslo i test the new version 2 witch is copy for xp1000 is not good my advice do not buy it. i test it for 1 week only probleme.

vuslo2 clone not test it yet.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!