F3s Problem with V Transponders

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 449 times. The last Post () by stardust.

• I have 1 of these boxes in my kids room, However I was just messing with it yesterday as I have not really done anything other than get a firmware image and then channel list.

Most of the V TP's are showing 45% 10%, however these same transponders on another box in the house. All work. I have moved the F3s to the other room to check the it wasn't my LNB or cable and moved the TM800 to the kids room. Problem is still there.

So possible faulty box, but some of the V tp's work fine. So just a very odd thing for me to get head around.

Any tips of things to try. Otherwise its a door stop. The problem is I am running out of doors

• If you can look on fleebay for a 6db forward path attenuator make by technetix its purple it worked for a few issues i had place it on the back of the box , they over charge for them or pm your address ive plenty ill post you a couple FOC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!