Best hard drive ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,234 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hi All not posted for a couple of days lol all going well just looking to add a hard drive to my openbox s9 any i should be looking at or avoiding not even looked how recording works i saw somewere that hd recording takes a lot of space on your hard drive any advice thanks

Daz

• Hi daz, hd recordings do take an awful lot of space. To get an external hard drive you should contact our sponsors Creative satellite. Iv not done any recording with my box but iv read you should get a external drive with a power lead.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• Cheers hooley i will drop them a e mail i have spoken to them about rf modulator (which i dont need now) and very helpful they were
    daz

• Agree with Hooley go for one with external power from our sponsors who should be able to advise on the best option. I've tested a few 2.5" USB HD's on my Openbox without external power some work and some don't so it is hit and miss. I guess the USB port is not putting out the full 500 milliamps.

• daz defiantely get one with an external psu as quoted above .

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!