NO Fix for CSP being worked on

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,573 times. The last Post () by sync.

• Looks like it's sad news then !

So then what are you all gonna do ?
    btw im off to switch to oscam ;)

• That is a shame, I was just about setup and liked most of what I seen...
    TBH, I was surprised there were not a lot more plugins for such a popular server..
    Looks like very few CSP users got involved with development..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• As well as using and understanding how it works and also having good knowledge of Java it would be pointless in getting involved in development.

As well as using and understanding how it works and also having good knowledge of Java it would be pointless in getting involved in development.

I would not agree, there are lots of oscam users who don't necessarily understand the nuts & bolts of using oscam or coding for that matter, that still help come up with solutions..
    I have seen a few java coders on streamboard that would probably be capable of having a crack at cw check plugin but there are no concrete suggestions/ideas from users that know the software inside-out..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• CSP fix Released but its a commercial release

Just a reminder there is a guy doing the rounds selling a cw swap plugin for big profit, do not pay this pr1ck anything.
    There are a lot of groups that have csp fixed but these are obviously payservers and those scumbags do not share anything.

The is also a swap fix being worked on privately by a few people and when ready it will be released for FREE to everyone so hold tight for now.
    If anyone has any java programming skills and some knowledge of how CSP works then you are welcome to join in, contact me via pm.

• Just a reminder there is a guy doing the rounds selling a cw swap plugin for big profit, do not pay this pr1ck anything.
    There are a lot of groups that have csp fixed but these are obviously payservers and those scumbags do not share anything.

The is also a swap fix being worked on privately by a few people and when ready it will be released for FREE to everyone so hold tight for now.
    If anyone has any java programming skills and some knowledge of how CSP works then you are welcome to join in, contact me via pm.

obviously payservers and those scumbags do not share anything.............

hrmmm it was able2 aka slyuk who made it and released it free .....isnt he a payserver scumbag ?

its avail to download free

Edited once, last by stevensonj ().

• obviously payservers and those scumbags do not share anything.............

hrmmm it was able2 aka slyuk who made it and released it free .....isnt he a payserver scumbag ?

its avail to download free

Yes he is, and he's banned from here, so if you point is that a payserver with 8000 clients released a fix and should get a pat on the back then your out of your mind.

And btw it was not his work in the beginning, he stole it and removed ip protection and re compiled it on csp r244 !

Edited once, last by sync ().

• Yes he is, and he's banned from here, so if you point is that a payserver with 8000 clients released a fix and should get a pat on the back then your out of your mind.

And btw it was not his work in the beginning, he stole it and removed ip protection and re compiled it on csp r244 !

my point was you said payservers dont give anything for free, well heres one that did

he took code that someone was selling at £500 a time ripping us all off for a fix ( which he wasnt allowed to do in the first place according to the licence agreement )

and now we host his this file quite happily on this website, despite condemning him, and the file.......
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=50589

why host stolen work ?
    why host code supplied by a payserver scumbag ?

alot of double standards here

and we kept his stolen code and freely passing it out on

• why host stolen work ?
    why host code supplied by a payserver scumbag ?
    alot of double standards here

This is a merry-go-round argument :)
    There probably are more wrongs than rights in all this but it all started with instant selling modified oscam source code for csp which was way out of line,
    and now a version of his code without ip protection has been leaked, some suspect by himself btw so lets wait and see how it all plays out.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!