Unable to find chanells

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 518 times. The last Post () by harry1070.

• Just purchased an Amiko SHD 8900 as a secondary box , I already have an Amiko Alien 2 which is working fine, my problem is that when I do a scan on astra loads of channels are not being found, the box was pre loaded with latest spark version and openpli whatever that is. My main box finds all the channels scanning the same satellite, both are connected to the same dish.

• I take it you say they are both connected to the same dish? Explain more about how your dish is set up? If you disconnect your other receiver and use this feed in the 8900 you see any channels? Is this happening with spark and OpenPLi? On OpenPli have you tried downloading settings or installing Autobouquets plugin?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• My dish is the one I had from ***, I disconnected the other receiver and scanned with the same result , I am picking up new channels i.e *** Christmas but not others I am using spark and to be honest have no idea what openpli is

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!