Mgcamd&oscam

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,632 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• hi rom,

are you using oscam as main card server and passing to mgcamd in vu duo or are you proposing to use oscam with dvbapi function

regards

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• you are better running oscam as cardserver only and using mgcamd as your client to view your card etc . Have you already got both sucessfully running on your box ?

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Thanks ye thats what i was thinking, to be ohnest you might laugh but i am still waiting on my card which i should have in a week or so but i was just trying to get configs etc all set up as much as i could untill it arrived.

And i actually had trouble finding oscam for my box but persian prince 6.1 installed it and if i go to multicams and select Mgcamd + oscam it says ok so i assume it is running i hope.

P.s the pp panel allows me to auto update oscam which by the way changes almost dailly by the looks of it i think so great support there too!

• if you have your box ready this is half the battle done for you . All you will need to do once your card arrives is drop in the 3 config files ( oscam.server , oscam.user, oscam.conf )

these are located in an enigma 2 receiver in /etc/tuxbox/config

have a read here http://linuxsat-support.com/os…-enigma2-oscam-guide.html

regards

new2

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!