1channel stopped working

There are 309 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,240 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• solo 2 (not a clone) latest vix . on ts media it lists the movies but as soon as i try and scroll to select it just crashes and restarts vix. tried on ts media 4.8 and beta 4.9

• For tsmedia, go on updates and press blue for library, scroll down until you find the 1channel fix and excute it, also you will find a 4.9beta that you can install. Restart enigma and it should work again

The fix has been removed !!
    all it did when i tried it was crash my solo 2 everytime i tried to search on it anyway.

• As this will be the norm in future with ISPs, we need an ongoing sticky thread for Unblocking 1Channel with the latest ipk fixes in the OP being updated like those kindly posted here, thanks.

• chhertz it is the goodwill of Ian and others that is keeping this going due to the proxy links they kindly insert into the program. Whilst they can I am sure they will update it but it would be great if we could all reprogram its just that when you exam the python script it looks a nightmare to do !!!

• its to be expected since the stand alone 1channel plugin was decompiled and the private proxy i added became public.i did warn you all of this.
    not only that but the author of tsmedia decompiled the fix i posted on here then added the proxy inside it to his server for that plugin to use as well.

such is life,but because of these two things happening the private proxy i added now being public is no longer any good,and i wont be adding another,because the same thing will just happen again.

time to add your own private proxies guys,or say goodbye to the plugin for good im afraid.

Ian.

• ian, thank you very much for your continuous hard work with regards to this plugin....i have 2 issues i would like you to address please:
    1. i followed a guide about setting a private proxy which i did but when i used the proxy website on a browser and clicked on the links within primewire homepage my isp blocked them. can you kindly clarify?

2. is there a good free python program to edit a plugin python file?

• if it was my guide which i have posted then your proxy site will be 10mx ?

personally i would choose another hosting site (there are hundreds) because xbmc use 10mx,anyway if it is that hosting site as i suspect it is,then the links dont show in a browser,but when the proxy is added to the plugin python code,they will work perfectly.

i use gedit for my python files but i use the notepadd++ plugin to compare.

Ian.

• thanks again.
    i tried to open plugin.pyo file with gedit to start the editing but it did not open....please see attachment to this message.....
    your guidance would be appreciated.....
    4676db78.jpg4676db78.jpg

• you cannot edit pyo files they are machine code.

you need to find the decompiled files that are in py format which is human readable code that someone posted on this site and edit those,or decompile the pyo files yourself first.

Ian.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!