Oscam+cccam 2.1.3

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,829 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Can anyone help me out with this setup please, im stuggling and have been for a while
    what i entered in vip support is as follows
    Hi
    As above, I have used master g's useful post server conf etc. I have followed the instruction boxkey etc: but cannot get my local card to be recognised, e.g. If I select say *** sports 1, though my local has the entitlement the entitlement come in from another member on say hop2.
    I have been trying to resolve thes for 4 or 5 days now but just getting more frustrated, If I go back to 2.1.3 on its own it recognizes the local, but not with the oscam included. Pulling my hair out, can someone help me stop going bald please!!!!!
    thanks
    junger

• post your configs buddy in vip section asking for help and i will have a look

omitting any boxkeys or c / f lines etc . post both cccam.cfg and oscam.conf , oscam.user , oscam.server

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• glad all sorted

thread closed

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!