dyndns update

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,030 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• when my updater updates a seem to lose certain ppl on my clients and a cant seem to get it bk up and runnin could this be the image on there boxs

• this happened to mine quite a bit, this is what I did: router configuration- mark UPnP ,change IP of box to 3 higher to the pc IP ( not the internal port used to communicate ) and re au boot the box at 5am...it seems to be working fine since then..????
    caz

• do you run dyndns updater in receiver ?? also what firewalls you run ??

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!