another receiver back of the house

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,695 times. The last Post () by gangstacoca.

• hi guys, my satellite dish is at the front of my house and I currently have a dm800hd in the front living room. I am thinking of putting another receiver in my room which is at the back of the house. I don't really fancy running a satellite feed wire from the dish that runs through 2 other rooms before it reaches my room which is in the back of the house. Are there any solutions to this or is running a wire the only way?

• Official Post

With 1 LNB and 1 feed the other receiver would connect by using a wireless video sender, it will allow you to use the remote in the other room.
    You will have to watch what the dm800 is viewing if both are being used at the same time.
    A dual LNB and 2 feeds is the best solution then both receivers can view whenever they want.

• dual lnb with twin feeds buddy best and only solution to watch two different things at the same time unless you use the loop out on back of box 1 to link to sat in of box2 . But this would only work for different programs if the channels are on the same transponder. Get some ladders out and run an extra feed . Well worth it

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• get your drill out m8

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• whatever way is going to be labour intensive . If your a cowboy ( ye-ha ) then you will staple the cable all round the house . A neater solution is like ten said. good luck !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!