Help with configs

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 432 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I am having a real problem with getting my lines to work. Here is the scenario

I have three lines 2 N lines on Sly UK & One C line for Euro.

If i use MGCamd I can get the Nlines to work but the Cline doesn't work. I have put the Nlines in Newcamd.list and the Cline in CCamd.list

If i use OScam the cline defaults and one Nline opens occasionally. I can't seem to get the other to work.

Effectively i don't mind which of the two cams i use (oscam always seems to have been more stable for me) but i would like to get either cam to open up both Sly UK and euro without having to switch cams. And ideally i would prefer the Nlines to have priority over the Cline as my euro servers Sly Uk isnt always the best.

I'm not sure whether with the MgCamd what way to set the mg.cfg to open both clines & nlines and prioritise the NLines
    And with Oscam i'm not sure how to set the oscam configs to do the same.

I am running a TM Twin with vix image

thanks in advance Rikk

I am having a real problem with getting my lines to work. Here is the scenario

I have three lines 2 N lines on Sly UK & One C line for Euro.

Are these lines connecting to your local cards or lines you bought?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!