Duo2 vix image, cool TV guide issues?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 874 times. The last Post () by brendanj9554.

• Hey peeps, so I finally got my hands on a Duo2. So far I am impressed, installed a 1tb HDD.
    I am using vix image (from backups section) uploaded
    My channels via FTP, and linked my server.

I have been trying to sort out the GUI, I really like the look of the SlYHD skin, so installed it and it looks great, however I have tried to install cool TV guide via linuxsat plugins but it seems to be a no go. Says it's executed, so I restart enigma but still isn't there in the plugins???

Is there anyway around this? Or should I try a different image?

• Cheers ten, agreed the vix EPG is superb. Is there anyway to incorporate the SLYHD image to work with it? As in use the same colours?

Not a big deal if not. More than happy with this box, that's my Christmas time off sorted. No reason to get bored haha

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!