xp1000 slowed down

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,245 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• evening all, ive got a maxdigital xp1000 running vix, which I really like, but in the last couple of days it seems to have slowed down quite a bit when changing channels, accessing menus. any ideas what it oculd be? I havent done any updates or added any plug ins , so not really sure what the problem is.

Picons, epg etc are all on a HDD not on the flash memory

• thanks - have unistalled them but it doesnt seem to have made much difference, I am still getting the vix spinning logo in the top left corner occassionally wehn I change channels.

• I think ive uninstalled them all except EPG and autobouquets. Will double check how much flash memory ive got when I get home tonight.

• Your other option is to backup your cam configs and reflash it with a fresh copy of vix and see from there ,but the other thing is try with the usb drive out first reboot it with it not plugged in and see if it speeds up, if the flash drive isnt up to speed this leave the box with the spinner going while it tries to read your picons or epg data

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!