CCCam on gigablue hd 800 se plus

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,160 times. The last Post () by dac.

• Hi

Just purchased a Gigablue hd 800 se plus running Openmips. Used to have a Technomate TM Single running VIX

I have ftp'ed the cccam 2.3 ipk across to tmp and have installed it. However when I go to plugins it is not listed??? But if I go to uninstall plugins it is listed. How do I configure or start it up?

I have ftp'ed my cccam.cfg file to the etc folder but its not working

In the VIX image all I had to do was ftp it across, install it, go into Softcam in the menu and enable startup. I realise Openmips is a bit of a learning curve coming from VIX but Im at the stage now where im gonna f**k the box out!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Edited once, last by nano: Obsenities ().

• Its been a while since i used OpenMIPS but here is a selection of softcams which you can try. They worked fine on my old Gigablue 800Se so that may still be the case. Are you sure the last IPK file you use was written for OpenMips, as if it was written for a different image it probably wouldn't work.

Once you have downloaded the attached file, unzip it and then ftp the contents (which ever cam you want) to the tmp folder on your box. Change the permissions of the file to 755 (chmod 755) and the install them manually from the menu on the box.

Nano

• I have t he same problem, when I go into softcam ci it is not listed there for some reason i But I have Tspanel installed, go into softcams, it is showing up there.
    That is what i use to restart it. Open Mips On gigablue quad.

Have you sorted out you cam.cfg file.

How ever I also have oscam, and mgcamd installed and they are showing up in softcam ci.

hope it helps.

• right finally got sorted. unfortunately none of the suggestions above worked but much appreciate the suggestions

so what finally worked was I downloaded copied cam4me-feed-configs_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk to the tmp folder. I then installed it

From here I went into plugins and download plugins. At the bottom you will now see and entry called softcam. expand this and then select the cccam ipk of your chioce and install.

Now go back out of the menu system press the blue button go into softcam and you will now see the cccam installed. ftp over your CCcam.cfg and voila!!

• I am using OpenMips 2.1 on gigabule HD 800SE Plus, had the same problem installing softcam. Could´t find it on plugins-download.

I tried as eamo said above and It worked fine. Just get the file cam4me-feed-configs_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk, move it to /tmp folder and install as lockal extension.
    Then go the regular way Plugins, hit green button to downloads and u can find softcams listed at the bottom. Thanks :80:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!