technmate 5402hd mk2 advice needed.....

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 377 times. The last Post () by mushtak2917.

• ive got a technomate5402hd mk2 and ive added the phantompatch and the addons. and also done a blind search.

ive entered my Nline (newcamd) and put all the right bits in the right place. when i have pressed connect the status is still showing "disconnected".

i have tried to reboot the box and ive also rebooted my wireless router.....I have also tried the box at a friends house. to no joy :( in addition I have also tried another Nline from my existing good box. still no good!

I have already done one box in the past...simple and straight forward. entered the ID, Password, and Port no. and hey presto. but on this box its just not connecting!

what can i do for it to connect my Nline???

really hope someone can help

thanks in advance.

• hi have you check if is connected to internet , have you save your setup afther

put the line , are you sur your line is active?....

• you say you have rebooted your wireless router, but, how is the receiver connected to your router m8? the 5402 has issues connecting with the wifi bridges powered by usb in my experience

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!