X7 HD boot problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,664 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Yet again I have a problem with an X7 during boot. This receiver will display 'BOOT' and then 'ON' and thats it.
    I tried to reflash it with sw 1.3.81 but it goes to 87% of the process and stops. I tried 1.3.41 and got a notice on my PC about wrong boot loader. This problem during a full Auto scan installation. I am using the rs232 cable option.
    Any Ideas.
    Thanks in advance.

• Yet again I have a problem with an X7 during boot. This receiver will display 'BOOT' and then 'ON' and thats it.
    I tried to reflash it with sw 1.3.81 but it goes to 87% of the process and stops. I tried 1.3.41 and got a notice on my PC about wrong boot loader. This problem during a full Auto scan installation. I am using the rs232 cable option.
    Any Ideas.
    Thanks in advance.

use the tool from the Ariva A200

bez wody nie ma życia, więc trzymam się blisko niej

• Hi szprot
    Tried the Ariva 200 loader.
    Looked good at first as it now went to 100%. When finished I got a notice 'sdram fail'.

Eureka,
    Tried older sw first with the loader you suggested and all worked 100%. I will try some of the other boxes that I was having similar problems with.
    Thanks again sdprot5

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!