Image Backup

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 649 times. The last Post () by fatlad.

• I want to backup my image with my Cccam and Oscam so I can flash a new image and if it goes wrong I can install my previous image.

I've looked at master G tut but when I press green button then red I don't get the same options, so if someone can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

• Just done a backup through the vu menu and I've saved it to the vu hdd, but when I've checked my recordings there is nothing there.

Has it backed my setting and stored them somewhere else.

• unless you have set it up to save somewhere else (i.e USB)

you should find it in media/hdd/backup

Connect to your box via PC (ftp e.t.c) or use filebrowser plugin to view it?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Cheers Ten

So it will be in /media/hdd only thing I cannot connect to my vu again I'm still having problems with the password, so was going to flash a new image to reset my password.

Once I've flashed the new image and I can connect to my vu how do I install my backup.

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!