what simcard to prefer in a DM500HD clone? A8P sim or Ferrari??

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,854 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• Hi...i have a clone dm500hd that is completely dead...have tried all guides and advices and cannot get it to work so think it is the simcard (sim2.10). Then someone in here told me that i could by a A8P or Ferrari simcard for this box and then could install original DMM or Ferrari images on it! So my questions is now: Which one to prefer over another? and lastly.. should i then do something special beside flashing the box as normal via webif?? Hope someone have a answer maybe :)

• My preference would be the A8P over ferrari as you can load official images with the ferrari you cannot

as digi247 go for an A8P sim

Flash original image to the receiver over lan using IE... when done do not restart/reboot ok..... switch off by the socket
    fit your new A8P sim, fasten covers etc all back up then restart receiver & all being well with the receivers hardware? you should be up running

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

• Thanks both for your help and comments. @inspiral...when you say "flash original image to receiver over LAN using IE" -do you mean that I should check current bootloader version and then find a patched image that fits and transfer this to the box first?? Regards..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!