E2 on alien 2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 819 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi folks just bought alien 2 not got it yet but just a quick question as i am new to this box
    can you put openpli 4.0 on this box or as it got its own if so which image is the best for the box
    and the difference between e2 and spark
    any help would be appreciated cheers

• Hello Blade 1968

The Alien 2 is a good receiver for your average enthusiast, I have one in our conservatory, the spark image is good, but if you really want to get the most out of the Alien 2 I would load E2 onto it. I use the Blackhole image on it and works fine.

Happy to assist with any technical issues when you get it.

Enjoy your Christmas Present!

• I have the alien 2 running with Spark and oscam, very stable (cccam in Spark is Not!!) , and more user friendly. Therefor I prefer spark instead of E2.

• Blackhole team only write images for the Vu+ Range of receivers. Can't say i've ever seen Blackhole for any SH4 based receiver, so yes I'm intrigued also.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!