Openbox multiple satellites

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,094 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• Hi

I have a open box that has multiple shares, right now im usin shres on the 28.2 satelite. What I wanted to know was that if i decided to use the 19 satellite will I still be able to use the same channel list or will i need to down load a channel list for the specific satellite?

Hope that makes sense lol

Ta

• if you want to use picons aswell in 19.2 then best to get a channel list with relevent matching picons mate.
    cheers

if you want to use picons aswell in 19.2 then best to get a channel list with relevent matching picons mate.
    cheers

not really fussed bout picons jus dont wanna be uploading channel lists..wanted to know if I scan on 19.2 be able to watch tv using the same channel list..

ta

If I scan on the 19 east will the channels jus drop in to the current list?

They won't be all sorted out..

They will just be there..

And guli i doubt there is picons on the openbox..

Not enough space as far as I know..

• If I scan on the 19 east will the channels jus drop in to the current list?

no you will have to go to all satellites & find it there . unless you get a channel list it is a lengthy way this way.you could make your own list aswell , but that will not work with picons , if you wanted to use picons .
    cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!